Friday, June 24, 2011

Mango Slushy

I know I know, I just posted a mango recipe! But I couldn't resist, this is just too delicious. Plus I DO have about ten mangoes on my windowsill right now that need using. I've also made the same recipe with bananas and its just as yummy!

This is a good one to make with the kids, my son loved getting his hands in the mangoes, and then pressing the button on the stick blender.


Makes two cups

Ingredients:
24 Water ice-cubes
24 Milk ice-cubes
1 C Mango puree (2 medium fresh mangoes)
2 Tbsp Sugar
1/2 tsp Cardamom (optional)

To make:
Blend all the ingredients using a stick blender, or put all in the blender and blend until smooth. The end result should be thick like a slushy, not runny like a milkshake. If its too thin, add more milk/water ice cubes.

Recipe told to me by a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment